- The Headlines and a Question of Freedom of Speech! Bahamas Citizen “Louis Bacon is Being Watched”
- “There Are Many Who Say that Louis Bacon is Not a Desirable Resident of The Bahamas and Should Be Prosecuted for Any Crimes Committed and Banished From Lyford Cay and the Bahamas Forever.
- Louis Bacons Private Investigator Hires Rouge FBI Agent to Harass Lyford Cay Neighbor
- Saint Louis No More! Bacon Hires Rouge FBI Agent, and Alleged Assassin to Discredit and Harm Neighbor
- From the London Evening Standard – Louis Bacon not so Green? We knew that
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
News headlines around the world have used the name of this blog, in more ways than I can count. Most comments support freedom of speech. I read an article and I comment on it, yet now I am sought. Legally … Continue reading
“There Are Many Who Say that Louis Bacon is Not a Desirable Resident of The Bahamas and Should Be Prosecuted for Any Crimes Committed and Banished From Lyford Cay and the Bahamas Forever.
All in all, there are many who say that Louis Bacon is not a desirable resident of The Bahamas, should be prosecuted for any crimes committed and banished from the country forever. Share
Ultra private, ultra secretative Louis Bacons world is unravelling. Media sources around the globe are picking up the story, exposing this man for what he is. Bravo to the following sources for being brave enough to publish the truth about … Continue reading
Saint Louis No More! Bacon Hires Rouge FBI Agent, and Alleged Assassin to Discredit and Harm Neighbor
We all know you can’t be a billionaire hedge funder without ruffling a few feathers, all is fair in love and war? Louis Bacon has crossed the line. Most bow down to him, however the few who choose to stand … Continue reading
Undoubtably London Evening Standard will be issuing an apology soon, Bacons lawyers, and Louis Bacon, hardly believe in Free Speech, if it carries any negative message, but this was interesting, something we have been on for months now…. NIMBY … … Continue reading
The FNM party in the Bahamas, has lost trust and support by helping (covering up corruption, and accepting bribes and payoffs) by Louis Bacon, of Moore Capital and others. The entire article is posted, or email me directly if you … Continue reading